What I do:
- I teach you to identify your own strengths and leverage them for improved success in your personal and professional lives.
- I increase people’s performance. When you find how out to improve and mitigate shortcomings, you can become unstoppable!
- I challenge you to be your best YOU.
- I inspire you to dream and achieve, to take action towards your goals.
- I encourage you to create your success.
- I’ve delivered speeches and training programs, working with managers and supervisors, trainers, human resource professionals, and thousands of front-line employees from across the world. In my keynotes and programs, I teach leaders, coach others, and develop talent.
Some of my own achievements include:
- In 2018, I was recognized as one of LA’s Finest.
- In 2016, I was recognized as a Top Ten Businesswoman in the United States by the American Business Women’s Association.
- In 2015, I was selected as the MCAS Yuma Military Spouse of the Year.
- I’m all about getting things done. Creating your own success. Finding ways to be more productive and efficient. I can provide strategies for increasing productivity and more effective time management. As a homeschool mom of 4, who also runs 5 businesses and a non-profit, I am the queen of results-driven success and finding a way to “get it done”. Whether I am providing a one-on-one consulting experience, or presenting to an audience of thousands, I can customize and tailor the message and content to the needs of my audience.
Keynotes and Programs
- Kella is an inspirational and informative keynote speaker who presents at leadership, talent development, business and personal growth conferences worldwide.
- An expert in digital and social marketing and influence, she can help audiences see the “What’s in it for Me” behind creating changes and competitive advantage.
- An employee wellness coach with a degree in exercise science and nutrition, Kella can incorporate her love for health and wellness into a learning experience for all employees.
- A Human Resource Consultant and prior manager in corporate America, Kella knows how to get the best from each generation in the workplace, and provides strategies for working in a diverse environment.
- Regardless of what type of program she delivers, Kella incorporates strategies and action items that participants can use immediately in the workplace to see results.
- She can connect with audiences of all ages, establishing rapport and credibility with her real-life stories and anecdotes (you can’t make this stuff up!).
- She challenges audiences with straight talk. She is a motivator and inspires the audience, leaving them feeling upbeat and positive.